Gift certificate for a photography session
Gift vouchers are very popular for any occasion, including:
- Christmas gift: why not finally book that family photo session you’ve been meaning to organise for months (or years!).
- Birthday gift: For your husband or wife, for grandparents, sister or sister-in-law… anyone with children or grandchildren.
- Wedding anniversary gift: Have you got a family reunion planned for your parents’ or parents-in-law’s Ruby Wedding anniversary? Let me come and capture this precious family time.
- Newborn baby gift: Your best friend has just given birth, what a wonderful and unique birth present to remember this special time in her family’s life.
- Maternity leave gift: Collections are often organised for a colleague going on maternity leave. How about getting a Sweet Collection gift certificate for newborn photographs or even a Bump to Baby Collection for some extra bump shots before the baby arrives?
- I also offer gift vouchers for my very popular photography course in St Albans, a great present for a DSLR owner who would like to get more out of their camera.
When choosing your gift voucher,I recommend you select the option based on your budget, the recipient will always be able to upgrade to a larger package should they wish to do so once they see the photos. The most popular packages for gifts are either the Sweet Collection or the Essential Collection.